1. Click on this link: School Messenger InfoCenter
2. Open the window to full screen. In the top right corner, click Sign Up, then follow the directions. (If you don't have an email address on file with the district, you will not be able to access this system)
3. Once you have registered, click on Preferences in the top right corner to set your preferences for receiving alerts.
- Non-School Hour Emergencies will include notice of school closure due to inclement weather.
- School Hour Emergencies will include early dismissals or other urgent news during school time.
- General will include announcement of activities and events.
- Food Services and Attendance alerts are High Priority. At least one form of communication is required.
4. You can also download the app. Make sure you choose "School Messenger Info Center", not just "School Messenger."